PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online – Punjab Public Service Commission Advertisement
|Published Date||12th September 2023|
|Education||Matric To Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||80000 to 150000|
|Last Date||15th September 2023|
The full name of PPSC is Punjab Public Service Commission. Which is an association, Here PPSC Jobs Apply Online Latest Advertisement | www.ppsc.gop.pk and the official site of PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) which leads to the online test and PPSC result has been established by the Government of Punjab. It is capable of receiving general administration and board benefits within the board of the province of Punjab.
More Jobs in Pakistan
- PIA Jobs 2023-Pakistan Airline Jobs Application Download
- Sindh Police Jobs 2023 – Latest Advertisement Online Apply
- NAB Jobs 2023 Apply Online – National Accountability Bureau Advertisement
- Motorway Police Jobs 2023 – Latest NHMP Jobs Online Apply
Positions in Child Protection & Welfare Bureau (Home Department):
- Child Psychologist
- Child Protection Officer
- Child Protection Officer (Legal)
Positions in the Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department:
- Assistant Professor Community Medicine
- Assistant Professor Dermatology
- Assistant Professor Psychiatry
- Assistant Professor Paediatrics
- Professor of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Hepathology
- Assistant Professor Neonatology
- Assistant Professor Cardiology
- Assistant Professor Neurosurgery
- Assistant Professor Surgery
- Assistant Professor Thoracic Surgery
Jobs Salary and Benefits:
- The use of high-tech equipment
- Free pick-up and drop-off service
- Good salary
- Training under expert officers
- Free food
- Children are eligible for scholarships
- Helpful and skillful management
- Health care facilities
When applying for this Jobs 2023, you’ll need to provide the following documents:
- CV / Resume
- Educational Certificates
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card)
- Passport-size Photographs
How to Apply for Punjab Police Jobs 2023?
- Visit the PIA Official Website: Start by visiting the official website of Pakistan International Airlines. The website will have information about job openings, application forms, and other details.
- Check for Job Openings: Look for a “Careers” or “Jobs” section on the PPSC website. Here, you will find a list of current job vacancies and their descriptions.
- Review Job Requirements: Carefully read the job descriptions and requirements for the positions you are interested in. Ensure that you meet the qualifications, experience, and any other specific criteria mentioned in the job posting.
- Complete Application Form: Download or access the online application form provided by PPSC. Fill out the application form with accurate and up-to-date information. Be sure to provide all required documents and details as specified in the job advertisement.
- Attach Supporting Documents: Depending on the job requirements, you may need to attach copies of your educational certificates, CV or resume, passport-size photographs, and any other documents mentioned in the application form.
- Submit Application: Submit your completed application form along with the required documents through the specified method. This could involve uploading the documents online or sending them via postal mail, as per the instructions provided in the job advertisement.
- Last Date:The last date for submission of the application is 15th September 2023.
PPSC Jobs Advertisement
- Interesting candidates apply online at www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Every candidate must sign-up for an online application.
- So, you have access to the online application form.
- Every candidate must fill out their online form.
- Make sure your information is correct and avoid spelling mistakes.
- Applications other than online will not be considered.
- Only online applications move forward with the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Every candidate has original documents at the time of the interview.