Sindh Police Jobs 2023 – Latest Advertisement Online Apply
|Education||Matric To Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||20000 to 90000|
|Last Date||12 October 2023|
- Police commando
- Head Constable
- Male/Lady Constable
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Auctioneer Consultant
- Police commando driver
- Investigation Officer
- Wireless Operator
- Hardware Technician
Jobs Salary and Benefits:
- The use of high-tech equipment
- Free pick-up and drop-off service
- Good salary
- Training under expert officers
- Free food
- Children are eligible for scholarships
- Helpful and skillful management
- Health care facilities
When applying for this Jobs 2023, you’ll need to provide the following documents:
- CV / Resume
- Educational Certificates
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card)
- Passport-size Photographs
How to Apply for Sindh Police Jobs 2023?
Interested Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria then you need to apply online at the Sindh Police official website www.sindhpolice.gov.pk
Fill up the complete application form and submit it along with domicile, educational/experience certificates, CNIC, and recent photographs to the address given below.
- In case an Applicant does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his / her application shall be rejected.
- The test/interview will be held in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
- Applicants who submit the application after the due date or who submit an incomplete application will not be considered.
The last date for submission of the application is 12 October,2023.
Sindh Police Jobs Advertisement
- Interesting candidates apply online at www.apply.sts.net.pk
- Every candidate must sign up for an online application
- So, you have access to the online application form
- Every candidate must fill out their online form
- Make sure your information is correct and avoid spelling mistakes
- Applications other than online will not be considered
- Only online applications move forward for the selection procedure
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- Every candidate has original documents at the time of the interview